Bridge Marketing Professionals was founded in 2004 by three senior marketing executives with backgrounds in both agency and corporate roles. Our collective 75+ years of experience spans multiple industries and companies represented in the Fortune 500 and non-profit arena including consumer goods, financial services, retail, the arts, and healthcare. Our success stems from a philosophy that great results start with having a sound strategy and following through. We help clients set their strategy, implement their plans and measure the results, for ongoing success.
Additionally, we tap into our network of proven talent of specialists in market research, graphic design, advertising, public relations, web design, media and others as needed. This offers us the flexibility to provide the best skill set and experience for each clients’ unique needs.
Olan Beam – Partner
Strategic and decisive marketing executive with 20+ years of success driving growth in a variety of industries. Extensive experience in both agency and corporate roles. Key strengths in new product development and launch, strategic and business planning, and marketing program measurement. Some of his former roles include:
- Vice President, Marketing and Product Development – Escalade Sports
- Executive Vice President – OTM Partners Agency
- Vice President, Business Development – Corporate Marketing, Sara Lee Corporation
- Vice President of Marketing – Sara Lee Hosiery now Hanesbrands Inc.
- Former Chairman of the Board of Trustees – Historic Bethabara Park of Winston-Salem and Forsyth County
- Bachelor of Science – UNC Chapel Hill
- MBA – Wake Forest University
Lisa Rhoades – Partner
Results-oriented strategic marketing executive with 20+ years experience in general management of consumer products and entrepreneurial ventures. Successful in building brands by leveraging consumer insights into product solutions. Experience with developing and activating Integrated marketing plans that include traditional and social media, promotions, and in-store communications. Some of her former roles include:
- President – Chrysalis Concepts Inc.
- Vice-President of Consumer Marketing – Sara Lee Branded Apparel now Hanesbrands Inc.
- Past President of the Board – Susan G. Komen for the Cure, NC Triad Affiliate
- Board Member – Triad Academy
- Bachelor of Arts – Duke University
- MBA – UNC Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler
Eva Wu – Partner
Efficient and effective marketing professional, Eva has over 20 years marketing experience in industries from apparel to home improvement to not for profit arts agencies. Projects include re-launching a $2 billion apparel brand across multiple product categories and channels of trade, creating a branding department and initiative at a major home improvement retailer and rebranding a local community theatre company. Some of Eva’s former jobs include:
- Vice President Marketing and Development – The Arts Council of Winston-Salem
- Director of Marketing – Sara Lee Hosiery now Hanesbrands Inc
Eva is also the current President of Board of Directors – Twin City Stage, Strategic Planning Officer – Junior League of Winston-Salem and co-chairs the Chamber of Commerce Tech Council Marketing and PR Committee. Eva holds a Bachelor of Science – Cornell University and an MBA – University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School
Bridge Marketing is a majority-female owned business, officially recognized as a HUB by the State of North Carolina.
Member, Winston-Salem Chamber